Tuesday 25 July 2023

All Stars Outfit & Pom Poms Galore!

 


While I might have had a hiatus on creating things for commercial sale,
 I have not actually stopped making things. As a result there are quite a few items I've created a while back but just haven't found the time to package up. 

This is one such item that I did for one of the SL cheer leading squads. 
To package it up I decided to make Pom Poms to go with. 
I've kept the mesh model simple and used animations to create movement in the pom pom.


I decided  to offer this as a kit item that you can purchase to make your own coloured pom poms.

The kit comes with two diffuse textures as examples that you can use in your own creations. 
The mesh model is full perms whilst the animation script in it is copy transfer.

Or if you prefer, here are some I varieties I made because they were so fun to do!

Silver & Black Foil Pom Poms
Green & Yellow Gold Pom Poms
Scarlet Riot Pom Poms
Unicorn Glitter Pom Poms
USA Dazzle Pom Poms




No comments:

Post a Comment