Tuesday 19 January 2021

Happy 2021!

 Wow , already we're almost a month in. 

Sorry for being a little quiet but I've been busy trying to get my shop in some semblance of order! I am pleased to announce that it is getting there after some hard graft and saintly forbearance by my significant others!

I've made so much stuff of late, which I am excited to share with you!

Starting with ...

Our Perfect Wedding Cake










These cakes are graced with the cute character toppers made by Beyonkah from Sherbert . I loved her characters so much that I got in touch and am delighted to be doing some collaborations with her for some "in the near" future projects which will be revealed in time! 

Making this project was a trip down memory lane for me and I recall my own experience with ordering a wedding cake and how I wanted it personalised to reflect the couple that my partner and I were. 
That inspired me to want to give that same experience to other people. 

Why shouldn't you have your perfect fantasy wedding cake in a medium where the only limit to what you can have is your imagination?

With "Bridezilla"esque attention to detail, I hope these sweet creations inspire you too!





No comments:

Post a Comment