Monday 28 June 2021

4th of July Items

Truly! A made with love, warm and old fashioned baked
with green cooking apples and cinnamon pie makes me happy!


I guess it's part and parcel of having so many great friends who are Americans that you just want to celebrate with them!
So I've made a whole collection of items for the 4th as follows :


A cheeky little number that's a cross between Mrs Captain America and a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader! This full outfit includes shirt, vest, bootyshorts and boots.
For Maitreya LARA mesh body only
.


Some decorations to help set the mood.
These balloons come with subtle star prints and Independence Day colours!



Simple rustic cake presentation of a home baked all butter sponge
layered with cream and strawberry jam


An Uncle Sam style kitsch foil top hat to match these spangly balloons. Both come in giving versions that enable you
to share these items with your friends using temporary prop attachment permissions


I had so much fun making these that I had to make 3 different versions!


Classic cookout fare that's just as much a slice of Americana!


This is a real 4th July punch recipe that I've tweaked. It can actually be made in 1st life!




With the exception of the Miss American Pie outfit, all of these items are also available as a Fatpack.
This also includes a commemorative gift! You can demo all these items in world from the special seasonal booth I set up in store :



To all my lovely friends across the great Atlantic pond.
Enjoy tea tossing!


No comments:

Post a Comment