Friday 4 December 2015

More New Stuffs! : Upcoming Genre

I don't do many new releases I have to admit but the theme for Genre in Dec is Regency and I decided to participate! For me, the whole Regency era brings to my mind the presence of great blousey blooms and plumes, as well as genteel romance. It all starts with the roses that come in six colours;(CanaryYellow, Rose Red,Chuch White, Magnolia Blush, Pink Tearose and Frozen) and I've used this idea to weave together a motley collection of items in a theme.


First Up :

Poses for Poseys



Static Photography Poses with Holding Props
A collection of 7 poses designed for the theme. Pack also comes with a holding posey and full colour hud as well as Single Transferable Roses in each of the six colours.

Next :

Petal Peepers


Porcelaine
"Porcelaine"

Taking the same Regency rose based theme, I decided to translate the use of Roses for decoration in the era to modern make-up aesthetics.






And finally  :

Regency Roses

It's hard to convey how the roses really look in the cover photo 
so I've cobbled together a filmlet






No comments:

Post a Comment