Wednesday 19 February 2014

Rebranding and integrating various ideas

This year I've decided to integrate my ideas together under a singular design brand that has been named for my blogging endeavours. Rebranding 'Dita's Diabolique' into Oddfish Studios.


I have already sold a few odd bits as Posertry Poses out of Dita's Diabolique (which had been my main shop moniker for my eclectic SL interests); However,having discovered that I have a cache of over 70 unique poses and several full animations that I had created over the years, I've decided to revisit this aspect of my SL building activity more fully and give it a forum, with plans to open a pose/photography studio in world. Thus launching
After several revisions, this is the final posertry logo that I've settled on ( I think...)
Joining this little collective will also be announcements for my range of Avatar Enhancements created under the brand PalomaSnow Aesthetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment