Finally counted up the poses I'll have for the premiere of the store which is 77. Doesn't seem like too much but it's quite a bit to get through in one sitting!
After much shuffling, I've now decided that my poses can be best described in a range of five main categories with a sixth to describe poses that have been grouped in packs (for couples, clones, by theme, and fat-packs etc...). A 7th will be added later which will group the animations I have created for furniture projects past; but for now they are :
- Arts & Action - Arts & Action describes poses inspired by theatre, dance, classical painting and film
- Emotional & Horizontal - Emotional & Horizontal describes poses that centre around expression and those created to work with landscape format portraits
- Crawls & Kneels - Crawls & Kneels describes poses inspired by these body postures
- Sits - Sits describes poses inspired by this body posture (includes sits on furniture, objects and ground)
- Stands - Stands describes poses inspired by this body posture
- Sets - Sets describes poses created for set theme fat-packs, couples or groups
I've also decided to use an artists' dummy avatar to illustrate the poses in my vendor photos. Here's a sneak peak :
|What a bunch of my poses look like together!|
After much hmming and hawing I decided I'm using Caspervend as they seem to provide the most functionality such as gift cards, redelivery terminals, group discounts and marketplace integration. All nice nifty features that is something I look for myself when I'm being a consumer.
Thus with that blab, it's back to the drawing board!