Tuesday 25 February 2014

The Home Stretch!

So I've managed to set descriptions, take photos and notate all my poses with my own brand of organised disorganised indexing!

I've only got the stands left to do at this point though I reckon I should be able to finish that by tonight *cross fingers*

Here's how a typical vendor shot will look like :

In the initial set up of my vendors I separated mirrored poses.
As a lot of my own photographic imagery involves the use of clones and reflections,
I've made quite a few of these and have since decided to package mirror poses together as pairs.

This set of poses was one I'd created for Miamai's Black Label launch that I had participated in last year. Although these never got used in the end, the concept behind them was to create a visual of connectedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment