Monday 1 February 2021

Finally February!

So I've been beavering away at the latest shop remodel and am pleased to say that it is slowly but surely coming together. On top of that is of course getting through designing and scripting new items as well. I've been on a creative whirlwind and again find myself grateful for the patience and loving support of my significant others. Here is the low down on some of the things I'm working on to date :


February strikes me as a season where romance and love is in the air and one of the new things that I have been working on are a series of cakes and cards with heartfelt messages. Done in partnership with Beyonkah of Sherbert, these feature her lovely figurines and toppers which I love because of their diversity.




I've also made simpler option cake along the same sentiment :

 



And a series of cards with plushies also created by the very talented Beyonkah!
These are made to be modifiable and transferable for the gifting season and the plushies all come with an AO friendly Bento hold.
With more to come soon including a hunt that I'm participating in as well as this week's steal of the week! But for now - Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment