Wednesday 3 February 2021

Steal of the week!

 

For those days when you just don't have the get up and go to get up and out of bed. 
A little cheery TLC on a tray

It has honestly been ages since I've participated in any kind of merchant event in SL and this is my first in quite a while that I'm very excited to be in



Sometimes we are so limited on the things we can do for the people we love especially when they aren't well.I wanted to make these trays as a way of conveying those genuine feelings of care and well wishes.

Designed with wellbeing in mind, each tray is a care package of thoughtfulness. 



The card shares some of my own personal recipes for comforting home remedies and are influenced and written by echoes of my own experiences.

This product is intentionally made to be NO COPY so that you can modify it and give it away to your intended recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment